Forum Member Criteria
Responsible for Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and other forms of automation for the business (including ML, AI, workflow, and BPM).
Accountable for strategy, people, process, technology, budget, driving adoption of automation technology, and managing operations of automation technology.
What We Offer
- membership in an elite, confidential, collaborative forum of Intelligent Automation leaders
- actionable insights that can be used to validate existing strategy or build internal consensus for change
- instantaneous access to feedback from broad peer network
- comprehensive member-defined benchmarking
Contact this practice
- federated vs. centralized models, support for citizen development
- 1-to-3-year automation roadmap
- use case intake, prioritization, ROI, governance
- business metrics and reporting
- conversational intelligence (chatbots)
- automated machine learning with RPA
- text analytics and natural language processing
- credential management, security, privacy, risk, data
- operational management; lifecycle, support, change, monitoring
- program goals: number of bots; number of processes; savings; user experience
To learn more about the services we offer, visit our Client service page.